Tuesday 7 February 2012

Introducing Adel, the Trade Prince

Hi folks,
I am called Adel and in this blog I'm talk talk about all things in WoW.

Well, obviously not all things...maybe it's good to start with an introduction. I've been playing World of Warcraft since earlyish WotLK so I'm not the new kid in the playground anymore, but I didn't get the chance to enjoy BC and Vanilla times. Over these few years I've accumulated quite a bit of experience about the different aspects of the game and I think it's about the time to start sharing some of my little findings. I've done a lot of different things in the game although to this day I haven't played a single arena match (that will change soon, I believe).

Some time ago I started to write a guide on how to utilize WoW professions in the best way possible to make lots and lots of gold. My first idea was to make a well written and nicely edited, comprehensive pdf guide that I could sell and make a little bit extra income. But then I realised that it's not very nice. I don't want gold guides to be purchasable and there are plenty of good WoW gold blogs online these days. So that idea is buried and I'm not gonna make money here. Then I thought that I could release my guide in pieces, through a blog. The difference to the existing gold blogs is that I do it systematically covering every aspect about making gold with professions. Simple, isn't it?

Unfortunately it isn't that simple. If I'm starting a blog I am very well gonna write about other things also. So now, let me present you with what this blog is going to be about:
  • Making gold with WoW professions. Big time. Read my tips and utilize them and you will be millionaire. (In WoW that is of course...)
  • Raiding. I love raiding, the tactical aspect of the game, team work and the triumphant feeling when progressing. I'm gonna write about pve gameplay, how to play different classes etc.
  • Roleplaying and lore. I love good stories, we have them also in WoW, believe it or not.
  • Interface tweaking and ui improvement. I love clean and well thought out interface, there will be discussion about them.
  • Fun stuff. It can't be avoided. It will come eventually.
 And of course I'm not writing to myself. I enjoy a good conversation so feel free to comment as much as you feel. A lot of enjoyement in WoW blogs come from sense of finding things out and sharing so that everyone can be better at what they like to do. I'm gonna add new entries couple of times a week, there will be plenty of things to talk about.

Thanks for reading and please, feel very welcome to join discussions here.

With best wishes to everybody,
Adel


No comments:

Post a Comment